Do You Have Preventative Maintenance Measures In Place
A preventative maintenance service is imperative to the proper working order and efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system. Preventative maintenance tune-ups performed by our service technicians help to ensure you are receiving the top level of productivity from your air source heat pump, ground source geothermal heat pump, gas system, or other HVAC unit. Now you can avoid unexpected break downs in the middle of the summer or winter!
Keep Your HVAC Serviced Just Like Your Car
All Comfort Heating and Cooling offers annual and semi-annual HVAC preventative maintenance services. Our heating and air conditioning repair technicians will not replace any parts during this service without the homeowners’ permission. Please note that this annual maintenance is to ensure the proper working order and highest efficiency ratings for your system; therefore, parts may be detected to be not working at their utmost potential. We will inform you of parts that can be replaced immediately for better efficiency, to prevent part failure, or parts that need replacement as they have already failed.
*Semi-annual servicing includes: 15% off stock part costs as well as other money saving benefits.
Heat Pumps & A/C Systems Maintenance
- Check thermostat calibration
- Check thermostat auxiliary heat operation (when applicable)
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean and adjust blower components, in place
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps on all electrical components
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Measure temperature difference between supply air and return air
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Examine installation quality
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean primary drain pan
- Check defrost operation on Heat Pumps
- Check air filters (All Comfort offers discount rates on yearly supplies of air filters)
- & more
Servicing your heating and air conditioning system is just like changing the oil in your vehicle. You can avoid changing the oil for a while, you can go over on the suggested mileage, but the gas mileage goes down (efficiency) and eventually parts will fail and your car may break down. It is the same with a heating and cooling system, it may still run without proper HVAC servicing, but eventually a repair will be needed. In many cases, this break down will involve replacing or repairing parts that may not have failed had the system been serviced in the past.